Welcome to Yamaha Motorcycle Insurances
Yamaha Motorcycle Insurances is Yamaha's factory backed insurance designed to suit your needs.
Do you like getting out on the open road, or are you more the off road type, either way your ride needs protection through Yamaha Motorcycle Insurances.
With market leading features and benefit, including fast & efficient claims service should something go wrong,
ask your Yamaha dealer about your motorcycle insurance needs, whatever make and model it may be.
Enquire now with your local Yamaha motorcycle dealer on http://www.yamaha-motor.co.nz/dealers/all or call us on 0800 664 678
Wording effective as of 1st October 2015
Yamaha Motorcycle Insurance Policy
Your ride, Your choice ... Talk to your Yamaha dealer on what cover options suit you.
Road Registered Bikes - Comprehensive Insurance
- 36 months Full Replacement from date of first registration
- Yamaha Dealer Priority Claims Service, get You back on the road sooner
- Helmet & Riding Gear Cover - $1,500 any one item, $3,000 max.
- Keys and Locks - $1,500
- Repatriation Costs
Off Road including ATV's - Third Party, Fire, Theft & Transit
- Accidental damage by Fire
- Theft from Place of Storage
- Accidental damage when being transported on a trailer across New Zealand
- Legal liability Cover
*An option of Third Party Only cover to protect your legal liabilty, whether your bike is for on road use or not.
- Yamaha Dealer Priority Claims Service, to get you back on the road sooner
- Life Time No Claim Bonus, after 3 consecutive claim free years
- Multi Bike premium discount
- No Theft Excess when protected by Yamaha DNA
- Premium Discounts for Claim Free and Experienced riders
|*An option of Gap Cover (paying the shortfall between Your insurance payout and the finance settlement figure)
The Insurers of this insurance are certain underwriters at Lloyd's of London (Lloyd's). Lloyd's of London has been a pioneer in insurance and has grown over 325 years to become the world's leading market for specialist insurance. Lloyd's of London insures people, businesses and communities in more than 200 countries and territories. Lloyd's of London's unique capital structure provides excellent financial security
to policy holders. This insurance is underwritten by certain underwriters at Lloyd's of London (Underwriters). Lloyd's of London has current financial strength rating of A+ with Standard & Poor's and is listed on the London Stock Exchange.