Welcome to Yamaha Marine Insurance
Our comprehensive insurance package is designed so that you can specifically tailor your insurance cover to suit your boating needs.
Yamaha Marine Insurance, also known as YMI, is the ultimate pleasure craft cover designed for all trailer boats (new and used) and includes Personal Water Craft.
We recognise that a boat or personal water craft is often an owner’s most treasured asset and at Yamaha Marine Insurance we aim to provide the peace of mind that is sought from an insurance solution.
Wording effective as of 1st October 2015:
YMI Policy of Insurance
||*Applicable to new Yamaha powered Boats and Waverunners
insured with Yamaha Marine Insurance
Enquire now with your local Yamaha marine dealer on http://www.yamaha-motor.co.nz/dealers/all or call us on 0800 664 678
Your water craft, Your choice ... Talk to your Yamaha dealer today.
- Yamaha factory backed
- Only genuine parts used on repairs
- Fishing, water ski and dive equipment up to $1,500 for each item and $10,000 in total
- Personal effects owned by you and your passengers covering clothing, shoes, waterproof gear and manchester up to $10,000 in total
- Emergency land transit towing cost $5,000. Nil excess
- Tyre and Rim Cover $1,500. Nil excess
- Repatriation Costs $2,000. Nil excess
- Pollution cover – the accidental discharge, release or escape of fuel, lubricants and clean up after an accident $100,000
- Up to $20,000 cover to the named insured from an accident occurring when using your boat, for death, permanent and total loss of sight, use of a limb, thumb or any finger
- Lost keys $1,500. Nil excess
- Layup, premium discount for the months your boat or personal water craft is not used
- $2 million legal liability standard for boats and personal water craft
|All of these accessible only through Authorised Yamaha Dealers and every insurance package has 21 day cooling off period
The Insurers of this insurance are certain underwriters at Lloyd's of London (Lloyd's). Lloyd's of London has been a pioneer in insurance and has grown over 325 years to become the world's leading market for specialist insurance. Lloyd's of London insures people, businesses and communities in more than 200 countries and territories. Lloyd's of London's unique capital structure provides excellent financial security
to policy holders. This insurance is underwritten by certain underwriters at Lloyd's of London (Underwriters). Lloyd's of London has current financial strength rating of A+ with Standard & Poor's and is listed on the London Stock Exchange.